Thursday, July 10, 2008

NEW DAY, NEW POSSIBILITIES

I am sorry that I have not been able to post anything for some days. I was busy and could not seem to find the time to write. I recently had the privilege of watching some films that have been out for a couple of years now, they are ‘crossover’ and ‘drumline’. I know that they are kinda old but I did enjoy watching them. I saw that Eva (the girl that played the role of 'Vanessa'), a winner of Tyra Banks’ American next model was there. I don’t quite get it, must models also act? I watched ‘Take the Lead’ and saw that Yaya (she was the 1st runner up in the episode that Eva won) was there. Oh well, I enjoyed watching the movies.

Can someone please tell me who the guy that played ‘Cruise’ is? I know I have seen him somewhere (on TV) but don’t know if he acts/sings. I absolutely thought he was cute. The guy who played Tech was not bad too.

I gotta a big function coming up real soon and I want to look great so I have to stick to my acne treatments like glue. I want to look fabulous. I use salicylic acid for my acne (for those of you that don’t know). So I think I should talk more on the product I use. It is called Clarifying Cleanser by Murad Acne complex® (Acne Complex). It contains salicylic acid, green tea extract and menthol. What I love about it is the fact that it is a foam cleanser. Its lather is simply great. I love the menthol smell; it has a calming effect on me which is wonderful for my body. The concentration of salicylic acid in it is 1.5% which is perfect for my skin. You don’t even need a wash cloth as it is naturally exfoliating. It helps tone my skin, keeping it acne free.

It actually comes as a complete system with an exfoliating acne treatment gel and skin perfecting lotion. The exfoliating acne treatment gel is to be used after the cleanser, it contains retinol and glycolic acid that helps control breakouts and repairs your skin cells and heals your blemishes. The skin perfecting lotion is one wonderful product that I can’t do without in a day. Not only is oil free, it contains Queen of meadow extract which reduces oil production and tightens pores which means reduction of acne for me.

I think the best part of Murad Acne Complex® is the Clarifying Mask which absorbs oil and accelerates healing and it is FREE!!! It comes with the acne spot treatment when you buy the whole system. Can you beat that? The two products cost $25 (that is great savings for me). The clarifying mask contains sulfur which reduces the severity of acne and is also effective against eczema and licorice extract which soothes and calms the skin. The acne spot treatment contains sulfur also.

I however, have a confession to make I don’t use all the products every time with the exception of the skin perfecting lotion and the clarifying cleanser because I have started with Proactiv® Solution which contains benzoyl peroxide. My friend however uses everything (Murad Acne Complex® products) and he really appreciates the fact that I recommended it to him because he loves it.

Other benzoyl peroxide products that you could check are Revitol® Spot gel http://www.revitol.com/acne-spot-gel/?aid=490509 and Revitol® Acne Moisturizing Crème http://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509, it has a lot of herbal extracts, vitamins in addition to benzoyl peroxide which helps you to achieve that fabulous skin that you deserve. You could get the crème with Revitol Acnezine Anti-oxidants Capsules which helps improve your body by fighting free radicals and take cares of your acne. You could check out Murad Acne Complex® at Acne Complex while you can get a Get a FREE Refining Mask and a FREE guide about controlling breakouts when you order Proactiv®.

The overall best aspect of all these products is that they have a money back guarantee, I think this means that they are quite confident about their products and they should be because they work. So go out there and get one that helps you tremendously.

Like I say ‘you have nothing to lose except your acne’. Be beautifully blessed. Your Girl, Bim nubi.

No comments: