Thursday, July 3, 2008

ANOTHER DAY IN MY LIFE

Life is not always as you plan and i seem to be learning that every day. For instance I am in a kinda of fix now, I need to find a community pharmacy so that I can do my internship but the problem I am having is that I need one that would allow me to have a flexible work plan/ work hours and would not allow me to be working late into the night (‘cos I gotta be careful as I am a tiny GIRL). However that seems to be eluding me.

For those who do not know what internship means in pharmacy, it is a 1 year period in which the baby pharmacist is expected to learn about the real life pharmacy. A pharmacist could either be a community pharmacist, an academic one, a hospital pharmacist/ an industrial pharmacist. I am choosing community pharmacy to undergo my internship ‘cos I want to own a community pharmacy in future so starting early to understand what it entails is important for my future( don’t u think so?). It is good for me and also good for my future patients/customers.

I think that is enough about me and pharmacy. When I got this blog I only wanted to talk about health and beauty stuff but I am redefining the purpose of my blog.

Not only would I talk about beauty and health stuff (‘cos I love to feel and look good and so do a lot of people), I would also be talking about ways to improve your life either financially or spiritually [as the Spirit leads], juicy gossip/news about celebrities I like and don’t like and also on movies/music that I think are cool.

Maybe it might just be an all round thing,oh! I don’t think so ‘cos I didn’t mention sports. However I just might talk about the cute sport stars like Cristiano Ronaldo of Manchester United or would it be Real Madrid when football season starts. Oh well, we just have to wait and see.

So get ready folks ‘cos u are in for the time of your life (God willing).
Gotta leave you now ‘cos I gotta look for a place for my internship, would let you know how it goes.

Till tomorrow, be beautifully blessed.
It’s your Girl, Bim nubi.

No comments: