Monday, July 7, 2008

THE FIGHT CONTINUES

Hi ya all. Woke up this morning like I always do, grateful for the chance to see another day and with an oily face (despite the fact that I cleaned my face the night before). From my research I have seen that oil and bacteria can cause acne, so I have to take extremely care of my face.

I also saw in the mirror that I have been visited by 3 little bumps on my temple. I really am getting tired of seeing acne on my face. I used to think that acne treatment should take care of my acne in like 2 weeks but when I was researching acne I saw that most acne treatment should be continuously used for about 2 months before a suitable conclusion can be made. Since I have not used my salicylic acid / benzoyl peroxide treatment for up to 2/3 months, I have to be patient.

I came across an article about salicylic acid that said that it was good for wrinkles, eczema, Psoriasis and of course acne. So I guess I am on the right track with my treatment (don’t you think so?). You could try Clarifying Cleanser by Murad Acne complex® (
Acne Complex). Benzoyl peroxide is said to be an antibacterial agent; I just wish it will take care of the bacteria causing my acne FAST. I really can’t complain because I know what my face was always like before I started the treatment.

If you want to try my acne treatment allow me to also recommend a revolutionary complete system used by celebrities, known and unknown (i.e. me) that should work wonders for you. I am talking about Proactiv® Solution, you could Get a FREE Refining Mask and a FREE guide about controlling breakouts when you order Proactiv®. Sounds like a great deal to me and oh! I forgot to tell you they got a 60 day money back guarantee. It does not get better than that!

While I seem to be partial to Proactiv® Solution, I have got some friends who simply love another benzoyl peroxide product because of its gel and crème form that contains a whole lot of natural ingredients and also the fact that they are observing great results. I guess to each face, its preference. You can decide which one is effective for you. I am sorry I seem to have forgotten to let you know the products. They are Revitol® Spot gel (
http://www.revitol.com/acne-spot-gel/?aid=490509)andRevitol®AcnemoisturizingCrème(http://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509). Hope you find a product that does not irritate your skin and see beautiful results.

I gotta go; I want to continue with my acne treatment. By the way does anybody know any spot remover that is not hydroquinone based and acts fast? I have some major spots (due to my terrible habit of picking my acne) that I desperately want to get rid of. For the new acne sufferers PLEASE DO NOT (I REPEAT DO NOT) PICK OR TOUCH YOUR ACNE, ‘cos the acne would go away faster than the spot it leaves would. Believe me I am a witness to that.

So if there is anyone that can help me, I would appreciate it if you left a comment for me.

Till I come your way tomorrow(hopefully), it’s your girl Bim nubi. Ciao

No comments: