Saturday, July 19, 2008

GET THAT SPECTACULAR SKIN THAT YOU DESERVE

Like I said yesterday, I am acne free for now and I am grateful for that. You can’t imagine how many times I have wished that I would have an acne free skin for at least 1 week. This is because it always seems as if as one attack of acne is leaving, another one is coming. Thank God that is at least over for now.

I would like to thank you, my readers for helping me because though I have known about the acne treatment that I use for a long time, I was never motivated to continue it for as long as I have now. Now I just need to get rid of my spots, I have a product that I am using but I would let you know about it when I start to get results. The fact that my face is acne free for now does not mean that I will stop now. NO WAY, I am going to stick to it like glue ‘cos I have a big function coming up and I want to look great.

Well, I would like to let you know about a product that has really helped me. It is Revitol® Acne Moisturizing Crème. If you notice in my previous posts, I did not begin with this product but the high rankings (and ramblings) of my friends about how good the product was, made me curious and I decided to try it (it comes as a system with supplements that last for a month). Well I am glad I did.

It is a cream that is benzoyl peroxide based which means it has got antibacterial activity (due to the benzoyl peroxide). It is also loaded with lots and lots and lots of herbal extracts like Calendula extract, Aloe vera extract, Lemon peel extract, chamomile extract and so much more. Check out what the other extracts are and their function is at
http://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509. It is also moisturizing which means the ‘supposed’ dryness that is to be felt with benzoyl peroxide is taken care of by the moisturizing agent.

All the herbal extracts are included to help with either the inflammation of acne or irritation that is associated with acne. I think if the manufacturers had just put all the above ingredients it would make a great product. Don’t you think? But guess what? Check out http://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509 to know what they did.

Okay I would give you a sneak preview, they added some vitamins to it (my, oh my, nourishment inside and out, if you get my drift). If you don’t, here is what I mean. It comes with a supplement pack that contains vitamins and antioxidants. NOW you get it….nourishment inside and out. That is not all; there are some SECRET INGREDIENTS that are added that I cannot tell you about, you just have to find out yourself. So do the ‘indiana jones’ thing check outhttp://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509. I am sure you won’t be sorry.

Another thing that I love about Revitol® Acne Moisturizing Crème is its color and packaging. The packaging is simply divine, the blue color and shape is great. The bottle of its supplement is great too. I personally have a problem when buying things I tend to look at the packaging before I even consider reading the label and deciding if the product is good or not. It is good for all ages.

Oh by the way, they have got this great promo going on, why don’t you find out about it yourself. Get curious; explore a little ‘cos you have got nothing to lose but your acne.

I got curious, gave it a try and I am saying (not too sound too PROUD) ‘I AM ACNE FREE’.

Gotta run. Hope you had a nice time, I sure did.
It’s your girl, Bim nubi saying stay beautifully blessed. Ciao.

No comments: