Wednesday, July 23, 2008

CHANGE IN PLANS

Hi ya all. I have been unable to write a post since ‘cos I have been kinda weak. But that is over now, Thank GOD.

Well today folks I have decided to make some changes in my blog postings, I would now be posting all my trials and fight with acne on my other blog http://Acnespotfree.blogspot.com so that I can dedicate this one to giving out beauty and health tips that I discover. This would make the blog less congested, don’t you think so?

So today I would like to share with you 2 tips (contain in Sally Freeman’s Ageless Natural Beauty) that would help you maintain youthful and healthy skin. Hope you follow them religiously. It can help you in obtaining that acne free skin that you want.
Here are the tips:

1. Eat your Fruits and Vegetables: Antioxidants are your body’s first line of defense against free radical damage and are usually contained in huge amounts in fruits and vegetables. They are also obtained in some supplements sold at your local drug stores, check out http://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509. Vitamins A, C, and E, beta carotene and the mineral ‘selenium’ would help keep your skin healthy. A large amount of beta carotene which is converted to vitamin A is usually found in deep green and yellow fruits like carrots. Vegetables that are raw or lightly steamed have the most vitamins. It is therefore important that you do not over cook your vegetables. Fiber, which is an indigestible cellulose material that is called ‘Roughage’ and is contained in fruits, vegetables and whole grains is very essential in digestion and elimination of indigested food which is good for your overall health and also your skin.

2. DO NOT SMOKE: Smoking is a very, very, very, terrible, horrible, disgusting habit. It is especially disgusting and annoying when a person decides that he/she wants to smoke and disturbs non-smokers with the horrible smell. Smoking produces free radicals which are indicating in aging and drying of the human skin. It is also indicated in causing cancer. Inhaling tobacco smoke also constricts your blood vessels impeding circulation that is responsible for your skins’ healthy color and can lead to heart diseases. Nicotine stains your teeth and fingers and the odor of tobacco smoke also clings to your skin and hair. Would someone please tell me the advantage of smoking because right now all I see is disadvantages, disadvantages and more disadvantages? So why would anyone do it?

Well I hope you take to heart what I have written and follow them.
I gotta go, should come back soon with more health tips or might just give tips on how to apply make-up perfectly. I haven’t decided yet. Oh well, we will just have to wait and see.
It’s your girl, Bim nubi saying stay beautifully blessed. Ciao.

P.S: Check out my previous posts to know about my acne treatments and also http://Acnespotfree.blogspot.com to know how I have achieved my acne free face. Love to see you.

No comments: