Thursday, July 17, 2008

ACNE FREE FOR NOW

Hi you guys.

I am sure glad to let you know that i am acne free for now. Thanks to my acne treatment of salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide and vitamins/antioxidants.

Well i sure won't stop now, as the dermatologists say i would continue with the treatment so as to prevent new ones from appearing. In case you are wondering what products i used you could check my previous posts. Hope you learn a thing or two. Just wanted to let you know about my progress.

My next battle now is to get rid of the massive acne spot i have on my face, so please join me in my fight. I am counting on your help.

See ya soon.

Stay beautifully blessed,
Your girl, Bim nubi.

BY THE WAYSIDE: I am really feeling 'Heaven sent' by Keisha Cole. I think she is pretty and has a great voice. I also think her new hair colour suits her more than the others that she has done. What do u think?
Oh ! what's up with Chris Brown and Rihanna denying their relationship? I just don't get it. Oh well, it is their lives, i guess i have no right to butt in. Gotta go before i get into trouble.

No comments: