Tuesday, July 1, 2008

IT HAS BEEN AGES

Hi ya all. It has been a long time since I wrote here. I don’t know if there is anyone that has been faithfully checking my blog to see if I have written new stuff. However for those that are my faithful readers/ would be in future I would like to tell you all the reason for my absence.

I had to face my studies as it was my last semester in school so I had to give it my best. I am pleased to let u all know that I have finished my first degree (which was in pharmacy by the way). It was not easy but I am grateful to God for giving me the grace to finish my degree.

For those of you that are thinking of studying pharmacy I advise u to prepare to work hard from the beginning to the end. Concentrate and persevere till the end and you would surely succeed (by God’s Grace).

Some of you might be wondering why I wrote first degree that is because I am planning on doing a couple of master degrees if the finances and time is available. So I guess I better start getting prepared ‘cos I heard it is not a walkover, u just got to be focused.

Anyway I am now partially free to dedicate my self to you, my readers. Hope I am able to give you information that helps you in all aspects of your life and also entertain you with my ramblings.

So till tomorrow (hopefully) this is yours truly, Bim nubi.

No comments: