Saturday, July 5, 2008

MY ACNE FIGHT

Hi. Dropped two letters yesterday, hope I get a positive feedback. Oh well, we would just have to wait. While I am dealing with looking for a job and my family (they are so eager for me to get a job), I am also dealing with pimples that refuses to go away. I seem to be receiving statements like ‘what are you eating that is causing you to have these pimples’ or ‘you look haggard’. Those are the worst statements that a girl (who would have been a model if not for lack of height) needs to hear in her life.

So I am embarking on an aggressive acne removal and spot removal. I am determined to find out everything about acne and its removal both surface attack and internal attack i.e. by using creams / gels and taking drugs that don’t cause potential harm to my body but help me in every way.

I have been trying out an acne treatment plan that involves the use of salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide. Salicylic acid is supposed to be effective against mild acne and oily skin (which is what my face as been classified as) and benzoyl peroxide destroys the bacteria that causes acne and reduces the amount of comedones / blocked pores.

Dermatologists say that salicylic acid may cause dryness of the skin and should not be using products that contain peeling agent like benzoyl peroxide, sulfur, resorcinol etc. However I have been blessed with a harsh skin on my face, I don’t experience the dryness that is supposed to occur.

However I would advice that if you are trying any of the products that you first use a product that has a low concentration of the drugs. You should not use both together.
As with all acne treatments, try to use the products DILIGENTLY for about 2-3 months and observe the results. Acne will not disappear overnight with this treatment (trust me I know) but if you follow the instructions you would be better for it. At least your mild acne would be taken care of (as is happening with me).

I discovered some products that contain salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide that I think are great and would do wonders for you if you follow the instructions (I follow the instructions and my face is better for it). Give them a trial, I am sure you would love them (remember try one at a time to check your skin type). They are:
1. Products containing salicylic acid:
a. Clarifying Cleanser by Murad Acne complex®: Reduces 99% of the bacteria.
2. Products containing benzoyl peroxide:
a. Proactiv® Solution: A revolutionary product used by a lot of celebrities (Get a FREE Refining Mask and a FREE guide about controlling breakouts when you order Proactiv®)
b. Revitol® Spot gel : Helps reduce spots and blemishes.
http://www.revitol.com/acne-spot-gel/?aid=490509
c. Revitol® Acne moisturizing Crème : It also contain a lot of natural ingredients that helps your skin. http://www.revitol.com/product/overview/Acnezine_Acne_Solution/?aid=490509


Till tomorrow. Remain beautifully blessed, Bim nubi.

No comments: