Saturday, July 4, 2009

I AM STILL HERE

Hi ya all. I have been so busy lately trying to write some e-books (three to be specific).

I am through writing them (by the way if you want a copy of my free e-book on how to prevent acnejust send a mail to pharmosinubi2@yahoo.com and i will be sure to send it to you) and am ready to give it my best shot writing on this blog. I hope to help you live a healthy and beautiful life.

I have to go now. Hopefully i would be able to write something spectacular tomorrow.

Oh! by the way were you shocked by the death of Micheal Jackson? I was shocked, sad and depressed. Listening to his songs the next day made me to almost cry again. May his soul rest in perfect peace. I guess the choir (angels) in heaven needed another member to help improve their singing.

Till i write again,remain beautifully blessed.
Your girl, Bim nubi.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why did you abandon this fine blog? Can you do more here.


www.beinspiredwithmily.com