Sunday, February 8, 2009

I AM SO SORRY

It has been about 2 weeks since i last wrote, well i am sorry but i assure you that i have a good reason. I was reading, trying to prepare for an interview where i would be asked professional questions. I was trying to brush up on my knowledge.

Anyway i have been finally inducted as a pharmacist. After so many years the day finally arrived and it felt so unreal (it still does). The plans that i made went out of control, it didn't go according to my plans. So many things that i won't have imagined happened. It started with my suit, it was not the one i would have loved to wear but i had to make do with it because i didn't see anyone that was my size (i am incredibly tiny). Then the car/van that my uncle was to use to bring my grandmother overheated and she couldn't get to the venue on time.

As if that was not enough as we were going home at around 8 p.m, we had 2 burst tyres when we were on the expressway.

That day is one that i won't forget for anything. Anyway i am grateful to God for my life and that of my mum and the driver.

I have to go now because i have another interview. I have to find a job as fast as i can. I will try to write this week. Hope i really do.

See you soon.
Remain beautifully blessed.
Your girl, Bim nubi.

No comments: