Friday, December 5, 2008

NEW BEGINNING

Hi ya all. It has been ages since I have written, I have been away for about 4 months (it is a whole lot shorter than the other time). I have been trying to cope with the stress of my job (it is taking extreme strength for me to write this).
I really need to plan my time, I should write more (at least once a week).
I am also glad to let you know that I have acquired an internet connection for my use at home which means I will be able to write more and also research more to give you the very best (yippee!). I am only able to use the internet during the weekends (that is the package that I subscribed to, but I intend changing to an every day, every hour plan).
Well I really have not planned to write anything, just wanted to let you know that I am alive and well.
So to all my fans; get ready for a swell time ‘cos I am going to take on a wonderful, spectacular ride.
Hope to see you tomorrow (after I come back from the wedding I am attending).
Bye for now, your girl, Bim nubi.

No comments: